Use of the Early Childhood Central website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to engage with our website.
You must not:
- Use the website directly or indirectly to post any unlawful, obscene, defamatory, false or misleading material, or use offensive language, harass, threaten or offend any person, or prevent any other user from using or enjoying the website in any way;
- Submit for posting or otherwise distribute any information in any way which violates, plagiarises or infringes upon the rights of any third party in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message you post on the website;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any other conduct that we may advise that we consider breaches – in our absolute discretion – of these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate.
Kinder m8 reserves the right to decline to publish, or remove where already published, any information that we consider in our absolute discretion is inappropriate for the website for any reason.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The content on our website is provided for general information only and should not be taken as advice. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your device or platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
The purpose of Early Childhood Central is to provide prompt and informative articles, including news and review articles that address developments or issues relevant to early childhood education and care (ECEC) industry professionals and families.
The themes of material submitted to Early Childhood Central must be of direct relevance to professionals and families that are directly connected to the Early Childhood Education industry.
This includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Quality and compliance
- Regulatory news and updates
- Policy updates and association advocacy
- Economic factors and market trends impacting the industry
- ECEC provider news and updates
- Opinion articles from industry leaders
- Leadership, training and development trends
- Employment and workforce requirements and trends
- International ECEC case studies and news
- Latest products and technology.
- Classroom resources
- Home learning resources and ideas for families
How to submit an article
Early Childhood Central encourages article submissions at any time through our “Share your ideas page”.
- Articles submitted for publication are subject to editing. The editor reserves the right to edit all material for length, spelling, grammar, defamatory statements or content that negatively refers to competitor organisations. Articles that are libellous or defamatory will not be published following consultation with the contributor. Some follow-up consultation with the contributor may be required following editing.